Kelsey Dulin is an Oklahoma attorney that provides personal and professional legal services to individuals and businesses throughout the State of Oklahoma. She believes each client's matter is unique and deserves an individualized approach to accomplish the client's goals efficiently and effectively. Her practice includes legal work in the areas of Civil Litigation, Consumer Protection, Trust & Estate Litigation, Fashion/Retail Law, Entity Formation and Business Transactions.
Her practice is focused on protecting the rights of individuals and entities from fraudulent and deceptive conduct, with an emphasis on consumer protection, real estate litigation, and trust litigation. Her legal work varies in scale from litigating complex class actions to resolving and drafting simple business agreements. She has worked throughout the State of Oklahoma at the trial court and appellate levels. In 2017, Kelsey had the privilege to attend the Fashion Law Institute at Fordham University in New York City. She is honored to be the first attorney in Oklahoma to offer fashion law as an area of practice.
Kelsey works closely with clients to:
- Advise clients on their legal position
- Develop efficient solutions to protect clients' interests
- Counsel clients through complicated legal issues
- Protect clients' legal position
- Litigate contested disputes
- Negotiate resolutions to resolve conflicts and obtain just results
- Resolve conflicts through aggressive litigation and diligent negotiation
- Obtain justice for those who have been wronged
- Provide legal counsel to assist clients in achieving personal and business goals
- Protect clients' interests through strategic planning